Position: Strategy Planning Manager
Quantity: 01 (male/female)
1. Job description
- Developing both overall corporate-level business strategy, and specific recommendations to execute through M&A, strategic investments, joint ventures, and partnerships.
- Developing market intelligence and insight on key industry trends (technology, IP, competitors, consumers, regulatory, etc.) and their strategic implications to Everpia
- Collecting and organizing market data for various home textile sectors/products by working with industry and research analysts and preparing market summary overview materials as well as strategic landscape analysis.
- Formulating and updating the 2 to 3 year strategic roadmap in partnership with the executive leadership team
- Developing a longer-term brand strategy
- Male/ Female under 40 years old (Vietnamese only)
- More than 3 years or equivalent prior work experience, preferably at a leading strategy consulting firm, investment bank or strategy or corporate development role at a major consumer goods company.
- Industry knowledge in home textile and consumer goods is desirable.
- Experience leading projects or work streams with management responsibilities
- Good command of English
- Working time: 7:30 to 16:30 from Monday to Friday and 2 Saturday off per month.
- Attractive salary depend on ability of each candidate;
- Full social Insurance according to Vietnam labor law.
- Other benefits: reward for excellent employees, revenue bonus, year-end bonuses, sightseeing in
- the country and abroad, resort for employees to relax., etc
- Professional work environment & career advancement opportunities.
- Having the opportunity to go to advanced training in Korea (if using Korean) ...
- Annually periodic health check.
- Company buses from Ha Noi city.